Dr. Elizabeth Munteanu
Your smile is our expertise.
Dr. Elizabeth Munteanu
Dr. Elizabeth Munteanu is a certified member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario since 1988.
She is also a certified Perio-Protect™ provider, a certified Pinhole Surgery Provider and a V.I.S.T.A. Perio Surgery Provider.
Dr. Alina Zilberman
Dr.Alina Zilberman is a certified member of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario since 2018.
She joined our practice in September 2020.
Dr. Elizabeth Munteanu is certified for the following procedures.
D. H. Ana-Maria Dumitrascu
D. H. Ana-Maria-Dumitrascu is our Dental Hygienist.
She joined our practice in October 2021.
Mrs. Mihaela Boicu
Mrs. Mihaela Boicu is our Receptionist here at the office since September 2007.
She has a University degree in Economical Studies.
Ms. Angela Radu
She is H.A.R.P. Certified and joined our practice in September 2010.
Ms. Christina Narcisa Balaban
She is H.A.R.P. certified and joined our practice in February 2022.
Certified Perio-Protect™ provider
Certified Pinhole Surgery Provider
Certified Laser Assisted V. I. S. T. A. Root Coverage Procedure Provider
Our office has been established at the present location since March 2001 and is equipped with:
- Modern dental units
- Digital radio-graphs
- WaterLase iPlus hard and soft tissue laser
- Diode soft tissue laser
- Intra-oral cameras
- Dental microscope
The following procedures can be performed by us at our dental office:
- Prophylactic procedures: scaling, polishing, fluoridation, night guard (for bruxism) and mouth guard (sport) appliances.
- Restorative procedures: mercury-free restorations, full porcelain and porcelain fused to semi-noble and noble alloy crowns (caps) and bridges.
- Snoring Appliances
- Orthodontic treatments with Invisalign-like transparent appliances, removable appliances and braces for children and adults.
- Implants (including implants for full dentures stabilization)
- Extractions with or without ridge architecture preservation (grafting with L-PRF membranes)
- Cosmetic procedures such as porcelain or resin bonded veneers.
- Laser assisted periodontal surgery (for gum disease)
- Pinhole and V.I.S.T.A. Root Coverage Surgery
- Microscope assisted root canal therapy.
- Laser assisted analgesia avoiding anesthesia with injection in suitable cases (temporary teeth, most of the anterior and some posterior teeth)
Office Telephone 1: (416) 398-2166
Office Telephone 2: (416) 920-4002
Mobile: (437) 239-6415
Located in: Wycliffe House Medical Building